Tuesday, July 30, 2013

What is Rando?

Here is the description I found about Rando;

Rando is an experimental photo exchange platform.

Give, receive and collect unique photos from random people from all over the world.

A rando must be sent for one to be received. It's about gifting rather than sharing.

You will never know who received the rando, they will never know who sent it.

You will know the location of where it landed, the receiver will know where in the world it was taken.

Build your rando collection with unique cultural sights from around the world.

We deliberately haven’t incorporated social features into the application.

No likes, no comments, no direct communication.

Just Rando


To me, Rando is about sharing the little silly things that I want the world to see; my cats, my mermaid collection, the places I visit.
I want to see  what others see. Although I know the sky is blue here and in China, I want to see it.
Since I downloaded this application into my old Iphone, I have been obsessed about it.
This page is to share my experience, the photos I send and the photos I receive.
I may not publish everything but I will share with you some of my favorite shots.

If you received or sent one of these shots, let me know! I would like to hear from you.

Cheers!!
Sirena





No comments:

Post a Comment